Saturday, November 5, 2011

tractors & trees

The boys were glued to our window today watching the men cut down a tree, pull dead branches down, dig up dirt to lay pipes, and set our new heater in! I was sad we lost yet another tree, but it had to come down before it fell by itself on the heater. BUT I became excited after I saw it. As it layed flat out before me, I thought how great it was to have our very own jungle gym for the boys!!!



Then I looked closer....this is the before....


And this is the after! This one is for you Sheldon! lol this is what Andrea's little mind was thinking when I was trying to explain it haha (i dont know why this line is blue and underlined)





A SWING SET!!! All we have to do is support the sides and remove the underbrush, Attach the hooks and swings! And of course I couldnt stop there, so I added a slide with ladder nand a fort. Thats all we have to do......=)

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny.... when Sheldon told me they cut down a tree I screamed and said NOOOOO!!!!! You should have made it into a fort or something.... He stopped me mid hysteria and told me your idea!!! Us women have creative visions :o) I love how you drew it out ~ how did you do that?! Ok, I'll call you tomorrow to talk about Christmas. So glad you've come back to blog land! Love ya and your oh so cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes! I was so excited! You could tell Sheldon and Caleb were like, Oh no what is andrea thinking, when they saw my out there taking pictures of it lol. Yes we do have creative visions! Especially when craigs list is not my friend in the swing set department. I just opened the picture on my PAINT program and drew on my swings with the brush! Okay sounds good, we'll be here! Talk to you....today!

    ReplyDelete