Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Crafts

Ok, so I keep being told to make sure I take pictures of the things I have made, SO i'll make one big post of it so I dont have to worry about it in the future! I really dont have much time to do these fun things any more, so there shouldn't be much more to add later =)
Here I made the headboard (with two mirrors and bamboo), the 3 canvas's and lamps



Here my friend and I attempted our first sewing project, back in edmond. I bought the chair for 12 bucks at a garage sale. We sewed slip covers for the chair and staple gunned the foot rest.
The curtain in the back was a shower curtain I cut in half and sew up and stuck on the window. I dont like the purple in our room anymore, I was going for more of a plum color, now Im tired of it.


This was my specialty for awhile. I have made about 10 of these, in all colors, patterns and letterings. I'll find more pictures later! Love these!








I just made this barn wood sign, I couldn't decided on a scripture so I just combined some!



Painted blue dots on crib, collage of people and the circle patterns.







So I got this old shutter from Karen, painted it blue and stuck my black lids with letters on it! Sewed the pillow....not so happy with it











Carseat redue! This took forever to sew. I will never do it again but so please with the result!




Found these old chairs, painted and covered!








Sewn pillows, curtains, and spray painted almost everything in our house...including our refridgerator handles. (note:dont spray the stuff inside. Acually just dont spray yours fridge at all) But my favorite spray painted object was our chandelier. It was gold and old, with the open bulbs showing like candles. So i painted it an oil bronze and put some caramel stone like glass fixtures on the top to hide the bulbs. LOVE IT! 20 bucks too-pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment