Thursday, February 16, 2012

Joes first word!


The boys love to run into Josiahs room after he wakes up from his nap

Our little Joe Joe has finally said his first word! Say Daddy Josiah...."Dad-dad" he has said it all evening. Sweet little coo's! About a month ago he started scooting backwards and turning circles to get to certain toys. He loves watching his older brothers play and he bounces in his bouncer until his little legs are too tired and his head is leaned forward resting on the edge. What a smiler he is too! He's been sitting up for a few weeks and just recently started pulling up on things! Ah! Too fast!


Here are some funny things the other two monkeys are saying

Enoch: looking out the window he sighs....."I love snow in my life"

Mommy: "Yes, one day you will be big and strong like Daddy" Enoch: "Hooray! ONE day!"

We have talked about attitudes and what's polite and what is rude....so now whenever Enoch feels like he hasn't been nice, he'll appologize to me (very randomly) "mommy, im sorry i've been an attitude boy"

This boy loves to play Nintendo, so our new house rule is that he has to do his school work, help mommy clean something, and play with Noah and then he may play. His favorite is this shooting game, and after I gave him permission, he became all excited and wanted me to play with him "shooting game? hooray! Mommy ill protect you, because you are a great mommy! You get me up in the morning...." and faded from there....apparently that's all im great at. HAHA im kidding, but it was so sweet. The funny thing is though, he is the one that gets ME up in the morning.

And my all time favorite, I asked him if I was a boy or girl. He responds "Mommy, your a lady....MY lady" =)
Enochs our little tender hearted sweet boy.


Then there's Noah! Our little Character of many faces and sounds! Loveable but a fireball at the same time. Here are some of my favorites.

When he falls down, he'll run to me holding his bottom and say "hurt my butter!"

He's favorite toy is batman. So I called "Baaaatman! where aaaare you?" and Noah holds up his batman toy after hiding it behind his back and in a deep voice says "im right there"

Trying to get Enoch to lay down for a nap, I said "Here, lay right by Noah and watch a movie, then you might go to sleep" Noah pops his head up and looks at Enoch and yells "YES! LAY ME! DOAH! BE HAPPY!" (he calls himself doah)

"mommy, what you doing, mommy?" and as I barely get my first word out he yells "OOOOOh!"

He's been running around the house yelling "mudder? oh mudder? where are you mudder?" I think he's attempting mother.....

His anymore is "mem me moe" that took awhile to figure out

His night time phrase checklist "inky, bobble, moo-e HALRIGHT!" (blankey, bottle, movie, ALRIGHT)

No comments:

Post a Comment