Monday, February 28, 2011

False Spring

Some time after my last post (probably around Feb 7th or 8th) Caleb made a HUGE snow fort for the boys, Enoch called it his Lions Den. And Noah never got to play in it, I think it got in the 50's the next day and we lost it. Also, our friend across the street had one of his sheep give birth to a baby lamp and said we could bring it over for the boys to pet. So here are some pictures!

Well just as we thought Spring was in the air, we are graced with the presence of more snow. The poor geese were just as confused as we were. After watching thousands of them for days, flying north right over us, the snow storm just sent half of them back south.

We had Brittany (sissy) and Curtis come visit us a few weekends ago, which we enjoyed so much! They brought the boys some electric construction toys and a Tickle Monster book which they thoroughly enjoyed, especially having new things to play with until we can go OUTSIDE =)


Im so excited to announce that I finally saw my first musical! Liz has season tickets for the music hall in Kansas City, which meant, I got to see Grease with her! It was so much fun and I can't wait to add more theatrical shows to my list of do's.


I have finally been to the doctor, only for paper work and exams. They gave me an appointment 3 weeks away for a sonogram. So March 15, please hurry!






If you look closely you can see the geese all the way down into the peach sky...and this was just to the South. This image covered the whole sky East to West as wellNoah didn't care for the lamb =)






No comments:

Post a Comment