Friday, April 30, 2010

crawl,sick,digger

Noah is getting SO close to crawling! He can get up on all fours and rock back and forth, going backwards. And sometimes he'll even get up in push-up position with just his toes and hands touching the floor! Its so fun to watch. So hopefully when he acually starts moving he'll gain his independance and not be so clingy to me to take him around places.

Well we have had construction going on right outside our neighbor, and you know what that brings.....Diggers, dump trucks, and bulldozers, Oh my! So for a whole week we would take a walk behind the house on the trails, and then head up the sidewalk to go look at the big machines. It was great entertainment, and a good way to get my exercise! I just need to get some of those Shape Up Shoes and I would be good to go. Enoch also enjoys taking Noah for rides with him on HIS Tractor/Digger toy. He would look around Noahs head, say something to him in their "brother baby language" (like maybe'"isn't this fun?") and then kiss him on the check. So precious.



The whole family has been battling some kind of sickness the month. Its just going around and around. Micah, Enoch, Noah and I had a stomach virus of some kind a few weeks ago. Then Papa D, Mama Luci, Noah and then Enoch had sinus congestion/cold/coughing. The boys had trouble coughing, because they would always gag and then throw up. I went through 3 outfits, Noah went through 6, had to change my sheets, clean the carpet, a rug, and some toys. BUT everyone is slowely getting better. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment